måndag 16 mars 2015

Allegiant, book review

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Allegiant is the third book in the Divergent trilogy. It is about a 16- year old girl called Tris (full name Tris prior), and her boyfriend Four. Tris once believed in a society with factions, that society is shattered. When given the chance to explore the “outside world” Tris does not hesitate. She and Four hope for a way to get a new and simple life, a life that has not been fractured by violence, loss and betrayal.

However when Tris and Four get outside the fence they are let down by yet even more violence, and the terrible truth. But when a short but tribal rebellion breaks out Tris and Four see that what they hoped to be there new life, has turned into something much worse. Now Tris must make the final and terrible decision.

Reflections

I think that it was a very inspiring book about life. It is a really heart-breaking story, but it also brings out the joy and sadness of life. I think it is a really good story, and would recommend it to others however it would be really hard to understand anything if you have not read the previous books Divergent and Insurgent.

Rating

In my opinion this book from 1-5 (5 being the best and 1 being pour) would be rate a 4. The reason I rate it a 4 is because I think it is extremely sad but one of the best books ever.

Wilma 5B